Monday, January 18, 2016

New Year -- New Blogger What a Combination



Just a little information about me.  I own a small farm outside of two small towns in Virginia. Where I raise chickens and ducks for eggs to sell. I also raise rabbits, quail and a cat just for the fun of it.

When I am not playing with my animals I enjoy weaving, knitting, crocheting, and gardening, which are supposed to keep me out of trouble -- but they don't...LOL...

I do have a small business that I am trying to grow called "Something Special....Especially for you" and I have been taking my goods to local craft shows and Farmer's Markets.  You can also visit me on Facebook and soon I hope to be on Etsy too!

I am all about family.  They are all my babies even the 40+ years old.  They are starting to spread out.  Four of them moved to Wyoming this last summer.  So my travels will now take me to the high desert in Wyoming.




No comments:

Post a Comment