Monday, February 8, 2016

Lots of projects

Busy day getting items for projects.  Went to Lowe's and brought lots of work.

Bought shelf boards.  Remodeling the laundry room.  Moved somethings around and going to put up some much needed shelves.  Went out to my wood stash (I collect wood left over from previous project - used and unused) and found the brace boards for the shelves.  My daughter started the project this afternoon while I did paperwork associated with my mom's estate.  So that project is already about 1/2 done.

Bought metal fence posts.  Need to protect the blueberry bushes from the deer.  Put up metal posts and fishing line around my fruit trees last fall and so far the deer have left them alone.  So time to protect the blueberry bushes.

Bought a peg board. Going to put up another board in the garage so I can finish unpacking.  Lived in this house for almost two years and still have boxes to unpack.

Bought the chair rail for the breeezeway.  We have been 6 months trying to repaint and refloor an breezeway.  So far we have painted and put in a new floor but the finishing touches have not been done.  Going to correct that.

It was suppose to snow again and I wanted to be prepared with supplies.  Now they are calling for rain.  Oh well, we are prepared for whatever Mother Nature decides to send our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment